Monday, November 19, 2007

Introduction

Let's get this out of the way. I'm not one for introductions, really, but here's what you can expect from this blog. I'm a technically-minded gamer with all the major consoles. I read a lot of magazines and websites, and I'm the guy whose friends ask about upcoming games. In this blog, I plan to preview upcoming games, review recently released games, and give my opinion on happenings in the gaming industry.

I don't buy into hype easily, and I won't give a game a good review just because it's a well-known and loved franchise. I also won't write off a game because it comes from an unknown publisher / developer (Far Cry, anyone?).

So, having said all that, welcome to the Gaming Hermit, and I hope I can grant some insight into this hobby of ours.

No comments: